Article 1. (Purpose)
1. The Terms become effective when the customer who has applied for the “service” agrees to and registers as a user of the “service” according to the prescribed procedure set by the “Company”.
2. If a customer who has applied for “service” checks and clicks the button “Agree” on the terms via a mobile terminal, PC, etc., it is deemed that he has read and fully understands the contents of these Terms, and agrees to the application.
3. “Company” may change these terms to the extent that it does not violate relevant laws, such as ‘Act on the Protection and Use of Location Information’, ‘Content Industry Promotion Act’, ‘Act on the Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce’, ‘Framework act on Consumers’, and ‘Act on the Regulation of Terms and Conditions.’
4. If the “Company” changes these Terms, the changed terms, reason for a change, and date of application shall be specified and announced from 7 days prior to the date of application for a considerable period after the date of application. If the revision is unfavorable to the member, the company will post them on the "Service" screen 30 days before the application date, and notify the members by sending them an electronic notice of the revised terms and conditions, reasons for change, and application date.
5. After the "Company" notifies the member in accordance with the preceding paragraph, if the member does not express his/her intention to change the terms and conditions during the period from the notice date to 7 days after the application date, the member is deemed to have approved the revised terms and conditions. If the member does not agree to the revised terms and conditions, the member may terminate the use contract.
Article 3 (Application of Relevant Laws)
Matters not specified in these Terms shall be governed by relevant laws or commercial practices.
Article 4 (Contents of Service)
The contents of “Service” are as follows.
1. Provide real-time location service for location information collection target
2. Provision of information on shopping malls, neighborhood facilities, and businesses close to the user's location
3. On-site points accumulation service provided through QR code
Article 5 (Notification of Service Content Changes, etc.)
1. If the "Company" changes the contents of the "service" or terminates the "service", the "Company" may notify the member of the change or termination of the service contents via e-mail to the member's registered e-mail address.
2. The notification in the preceding paragraph can be replaced by notification through the Internet homepage of the “Company” or the first screen of the communication terminal device providing the “Service” or the screen connected to the first screen.
Article 6 (Restriction and Suspension of Service Use)
1. "Company" may restrict or suspend the use of the member's service in the following cases.
2. When the “Company” restricts or suspends a member's usage of the "service" in accordance with the preceding paragraph, the “Company” must notify the member of the reason and limitation period.
Article 7 (Service usage fee)
Customers can use this " Service " for free of charge. However, communication charges which is incurred when connecting to a mobile communication network to check location information may be charged to the customer . Communication fees may vary depending on the customer's data usage and mobile communication company the customer uses.
Article 8 (Use or Provision of Personal Location Information)
1. When a member registers as a user of this “service” by applying for this “service” in accordance with Article 2 Paragraph 1 and agreeing to these, the member is deemed to have agreed to the provision of the “service” by the “Company” using the member’s location information.
2. The “Company” automatically records the use and provision of location information for settlement of charges and civil complaints with other operators or users of this “service”, and keeps data confirming the use and provision of location information for one year from the date of recording.
3. If the “Company” provides personal location information to a third party designated by the member, the “Company” notifies the member immediately every time about the party receiving personal location information, the date and time of provision, and the purpose of provision to the relevant communication terminal device that collected personal location information. However, if it falls under any of the following sub paragraphs, it will be notified to the communication terminal device or e-mail address specified and designated by the member in advance.
Article 9 (Rights of personal location information subject)
1. Members may withdraw all or part of their consent to the provision of location-based services using personal location information and provision of personal location information to third parties at any time against the “Company”. In this case, the "Company" destroys the collected personal location information, use of location information, and confirmation data provided.
2. Members may request the "Company" to temporarily suspend the use or provision of personal location information at any time. In this case, the "Company" does not reject the request and takes technical measures for this.
3. Members may request the “Company” to view or notify the data in each sub paragraph below, and may request correction if there is an error in the data. In this case, the "Company" does not reject the request without justifiable reasons.
4. Members may request the Company through the Company's prescribed procedure to exercise the rights of paragraphs 1 to 3.
Article 10 (Rights of Legal Representative)
1. If the “Company” intends to use or provide personal location information of children under the age of 14 (including the case of providing services to a third party designated by the subject of personal location information), the consent of the child and the child’s legal representative must be obtained. In this case, the legal representative has all the rights of the member under Article 9.
Article 11 (Rights of Persons Responsible for Protection of Children Under the Age of 8, etc.)
1. In case the guardian of a person who falls under the following conditions (hereinafter referred to as "children under the age of 8", etc.) agrees to use or provide personal location information for the protection of the life or body of a child under the age of 8, etc., the "Company" is regarded as having the consent of the children under the age of 8.
2. A person obligated to protect children under the age of 8 under Paragraph 1 refers to a person who actually protects a child under the age of 8, etc. and falls under any of the following sub paragraphs:
3. A guardian who wishes to consent to the use or provision of personal location information for the protection of the life or body of children under the age of 8 must submit a written agreement with a document proving that he or she is a guardian to the “Company”.
4. A guardian with duty of protection may exercise all of the rights of the subject of personal location information pursuant to Article 9 when consenting to the use or provision of personal location information of children under the age of 8.
Article 12 (Designation of location information manager)
The "Company" designates the head of the department providing location-based services as the location information officer to properly manage and protect the member's information and handle the complaints of the subject of personal location information.
Article 13 (Scope of Compensation for Damages)
1. If the “Company” violates from Article 15 to 26 of the ‘Act on Protection and Use of Location Information’ and damages occur to the member, the member may claim damages to the “Company”.
2. If the “Company” suffers damages due to a member’s violation of these Terms, the “Company” may claim damages to the member.
Article 14 (Exemption)
1. “Company” shall not be liable for any damages incurred to members if the pvrovision of “service” is impossible or significantly difficult due to the following reasons.
2. "Company" does not guarantee the reliability and accuracy of "Service" and information, data, facts, etc. posted on "Service", and is not responsible for any damages caused by members believing that is true.
Article 15 (Application of Rule)
Matters not stipulated in these Terms are governed by the relevant laws and commercial customs of the Republic of Korea.
Article 16 (Dispute Mediation and Others)
1. If the "company" has not been consulted between the parties in dispute related to location information or cannot be consulted, may apply for a ruling to the Korea Communications Commission (KCC) pursuant to Article 28 of the Act on Protection and Use of Location Information.
2. The jurisdiction of litigation related to this service is the Seoul Central District Court.
Article 17 (Contact information of the company)
Company name and address are as follows.
1. Company Name: Tripbtoz Co., Ltd.
2. Address: #302, 3F, L7 Building, 415 Teheran-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul
3. Main phone number: 02-711-6880~1
4. Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
These Terms are effective from November 27, 2019.